Home Assistant setup
About 1 mindocumentation
Home Assistant Setup
This guide will assist you in setting up Home Assistant with F1MV-Lights-Integration.
- You must have a Home Assistant instance running on your network.
- Ensure that you have installed the F1MV-Lights-Integration software. If not, please refer to the installation page for further guidance.
- Launch the F1MV-Lights-Integration software and click on the "Settings" button located in the top right corner of the window.
- Scroll down to the "Home Assistant Settings" section and ensure that the "Disable Home Assistant integration" checkbox is not selected.
- Enter the IP address of your Home Assistant instance in the "Home Assistant Server IP" input field.
- Enter the port number of your Home Assistant instance in the "Home Assistant Server Port" input field.
- Enter the Long-Lived Access Token of your Home Assistant instance in the "Home Assistant Long-Lived Access Token" input field.
- Restart F1MV-Lights-Integration.
- Click on the "Settings" button located in the top right corner of the window.
- Scroll down to the "Home Assistant Settings" section and click on the "Select Home Assistant Devices" button.
After pressing the button, you will see a list of all the lights that are connected to your Home Assistant instance.
Select the lights that you would like to use with F1MV-Lights-Integration and when you are done, close the window
Once you closed the window, scroll to the top of the settings and click on the "Home" button.
You can now test your lights using the simulation buttons.
Please refer to the troubleshooting page if you encounter any issues.