Philips Hue Setup
About 1 mindocumentation
Philips Hue Setup
This guide will assist you in setting up your Philips Hue lights with the F1MV-Lights-Integration software.
- Philips Hue Bridge
- Philips Hue lights
Before proceeding, ensure that your Philips Hue Bridge is connected to your network.
- Confirm that you have installed the F1MV-Lights-Integration software. If not, please refer to the installation page for further guidance.
- Launch the F1MV-Lights-Integration software and click on the "Settings" button located in the top right corner of the window.
- Scroll down to the "Philips Hue Settings" section and ensure that the "Disable Philips Hue integration" option is not selected.
- On your Philips Hue Bridge, press the link button.
- Click the "Link Hue Bridge" button, as shown in the image below.
- After clicking the button, you will have one of the following options:
- You will see a message saying "No hue bridge found", this means that F1MV-Lights-Integration was unable to detect your Philips Hue Bridge. Make sure your Philips Hue Bridge is connected to your network and try again.
- You will see a message saying "Hue bridge found on [IP]", this means that F1MV-Lights-Integration has successfully detected your Philips Hue Bridge.
Once you see the message "Hue bridge found on [IP]", you can proceed to the next step.
Selecting Hue Lights
In the same "Philips Hue" section, press the "Select Hue Device's" button, as shown in the image below.
After pressing the button, you will see a list of all the lights that are connected to your Philips Hue Bridge.
Select the lights that you would like to use with F1MV-Lights-Integration and when you are done, close the window.
Please refer to the troubleshooting page if you encounter any issues.