This guide will assist you in setting up OpenRGB with F1MV-Lights-Integration.
- OpenRGB must be installed. If not, please download it from here.
- One or more OpenRGB compatible devices are required.
Before proceeding, ensure that your OpenRGB compatible device is connected to your computer.
- Ensure that you have installed F1MV-Lights-Integration. If not, please refer to the installation page.
- Start F1MV-Lights-Integration and click the "Settings" button in the top right corner of the window.
- Scroll down to the "OpenRGB Settings" section and ensure that the "Disable OpenRGB integration" option is unchecked.
- Open OpenRGB on your computer and click the "SDK Server" button in the top bar.
- Ensure that the server host is set to "0.0.0.0" (without the quotes).
- Enter a port number of your choice or use the default (6742).
- Click "Start Server".
- After clicking "Start Server", ensure that "OpenRGB Server IP" and "OpenRGB Server Port" are filled in correctly. The IP should be the IP of your computer (likely "localhost"), and the port should be the one you used in step 6.
- Click the "(Re)connect with OpenRGB" button, as shown in the image below.
If you see the message "Connected to OpenRGB!", you can proceed to the next step. If not, ensure that all steps have been completed correctly and try again.
When the connection is successful, all devices connected to OpenRGB will work with F1MV-Lights-Integration.
Click the "Home" button in the top right corner of the main window.
You can now use the simulation buttons to test your lights.
You do not need to follow this guide every time you want to use OpenRGB with F1MV-Lights-Integration. You only need to set up OpenRGB once. Every time you want to use OpenRGB with F1MV-Lights-Integration, simply click the "Start Server" button in OpenRGB and the "(Re)connect with OpenRGB" button in F1MV-Lights-Integration.
When you have started the SDK Server before F1MV-Lights-Integration, you do not need to click the "(Re)connect with OpenRGB" button.
Please refer to the troubleshooting page if you encounter any issues.