Less than 1 minutedocumentation
This guide will assist you in setting up WLED with F1MV-Lights-Integration.
- One or more WLED devices are required.
Before continuing, ensure that your WLED devices are connected to your network.
- Ensure that you have installed F1MV-Lights-Integration. If not, please refer to the installation page.
- Start F1MV-Lights-Integration and click the "Settings" button in the top right corner of the window.
- Scroll down to the "WLED Settings" section and ensure that the "Disable WLED integration" option is unchecked.
- Make sure you have the IP's of the WLED devices you want to use.
In the same "WLED" section, remove any text in the input field and enter the IP's of the lights you want to use, separated by a comma.
For example, if you want to use the lights with the IP's "192.168.1.5", "192.168.1.6" and "192.168.1.7", you would enter "192.168.1.5,192.168.1.6,192.168.1.7" (without the quotes).
After entering the IP's of the lights you want to use, click the "Home" button in the top right corner of the main window.
You can now use the simulation buttons to test your lights.
Please refer to the troubleshooting page if you encounter any issues.